Teenstar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fun forum for teens to talk about teenstars

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey_____This is Selena

+3
♡Nelly♡
Justin-----
Sele123
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey_____This is Selena Empty Hey_____This is Selena Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:07 am

Sele123

Sele123

Hi, I am selena!!!!! My BFF is Janelle!!! I love the color blue. I like Justin Rosso, Jasmine V,Raquel Lopez, and Melinda Shankar. I am going to Rose-Marie next year and I am from Mexico. oh and i am single sunny sunny sunny sunny

2Hey_____This is Selena Empty Re: Hey_____This is Selena Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:08 am

Justin-----

Justin-----

lol, nice to meet you too Selena. Smile

3Hey_____This is Selena Empty ...... Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:16 am

♡Nelly♡

♡Nelly♡

what!!!!! your gonnna rose marie? i thought you were going to allington with me how could you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Shocked Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

4Hey_____This is Selena Empty Re: Hey_____This is Selena Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:20 am

*PurpleLuvr*

*PurpleLuvr*

lol, nice to meet you. your going to rosie marie?! i go there! we could probably meet or something!!!! coolio!!!! and justin, you're so cute!!!!!!! Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea

5Hey_____This is Selena Empty Re: Hey_____This is Selena Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:23 am

Rocky-----

Rocky-----

nice to meet you selena, you know nelly? well tell her to get her act together, lol rofl! jk lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

6Hey_____This is Selena Empty -jenelle Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:29 am

♡Nelly♡

♡Nelly♡

purple luvr- she isn't going there. well not while i'm alive.

7Hey_____This is Selena Empty Re: Hey_____This is Selena Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:37 am

Rocky-----

Rocky-----

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Last edited by Rocky----- on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

8Hey_____This is Selena Empty ...... Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:39 am

Jazzyluv

Jazzyluv

rockell she wasn't talking about you. Laughing Laughing Laughing

9Hey_____This is Selena Empty Re: Hey_____This is Selena Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:48 pm

Justin-----

Justin-----

rofl, she needs to mind it

10Hey_____This is Selena Empty Re: Hey_____This is Selena Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:07 am

Chris-----

Chris-----

SHIT SHIT SHIT! yall all look like SHIT

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum