Teenstar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fun forum for teens to talk about teenstars

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:38 am

YazzyBabe

YazzyBabe

Her is a slide show, of me and my sister, Jazmine. Sorry, but it doesn't have any music, so just watch! cheers

C:\Users\Jasmine\Searches\Videos\yazzy&jazzy.wmv

2Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:38 am

♡Nelly♡

♡Nelly♡

can't there is no link there

3Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:48 am

Kayz♥

yeah sorry theres no link there.

4Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:04 am

GabyGal$

GabyGal$

very nice!!!!! magnificent!!!! What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

5Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:07 pm

*Jazz----

*Jazz----

awwwwww so cute!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile sister love thats really cute!

6Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:03 am

♡Nelly♡

♡Nelly♡

i know!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum