Teenstar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fun forum for teens to talk about teenstars

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow

+6
JularaLuvr
Sele123
♡Nelly♡
*PurpleLuvr*
Kayz♥
YazzyBabe
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:47 am

YazzyBabe

YazzyBabe

Watch the slide show of me and my sister!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

2Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:49 am

Kayz♥

i can't. Question Question Question Neutral

3Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:50 am

Kayz♥

ok nvm wich 1 u wich 1 jazz

4Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:51 am

YazzyBabe

YazzyBabe

the one on the right is me, the one on the left is her

5Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:52 am

Kayz♥

nice i wish i was i twin

6Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:53 am

YazzyBabe

YazzyBabe

lol lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

7Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:03 am

*PurpleLuvr*

*PurpleLuvr*

lol, cute slide show Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! flower flower flower flower flower flower

8Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:04 am

♡Nelly♡

♡Nelly♡

is that you in the pic?

9Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:26 am

Sele123

Sele123

so cute!!!!!!! you guys r so pretty!!!!!!!

10Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:29 am

JularaLuvr

JularaLuvr

very nice!!!!! magnificent!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers flower flower flower flower flower lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! afro afro afro afro afro lol! lol! lol!

11Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:46 am

♡Nelly♡

♡Nelly♡

this julara girl is right!!!!!

12Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:55 am

*PurpleLuvr*

*PurpleLuvr*

rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:01 am

Jazzyluv

Jazzyluv

awwwww sisy:) I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

14Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:07 am

Chris-----

Chris-----

hot mamas, very nice!!!!!!! ieieiieieieeiie!

15Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:08 am

Jazzyluv

Jazzyluv

lol you ain't mexican!!!!!

16Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:17 am

Nene%

nice!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

17Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:17 am

Chris-----

Chris-----

rofl! i know that mamasita #1

18Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:18 am

Nene%

lols your to much!!!!

19Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:19 am

Chris-----

Chris-----

not you neesha, jazmine! Shocked Shocked Shocked

20Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:19 am

Nene%

Sad meanie lols jk

21Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:23 am

Chris-----

Chris-----

goodie! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

22Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:24 am

Nene%

retard

23Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:26 am

Chris-----

Chris-----

back atcha! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

24Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:27 am

Nene%

why don't you likea me

25Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:31 am

Chris-----

Chris-----

i never said that i did?! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum